Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CAROLINE!!!!

Next American Girl Historical is Caroline Abbott!

This just in! American Girl posted on their Facebook page today that the new American Girl Historical will be named, Caroline Abbott!
Caroline Abbott
They've also posted the news and mock book covers on the American Girl Publishing Website!
Ahh, I'm so excited! From the looks of her name with the droplets of water, I wonder if her story will be near the sea? I can't wait until September when everything is revealed!
What do you think of the news? Do you want to get her?

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Thanks for posting it and thanks for leaving a comment on www.theblogofnickijo.blogspot.com!

    And the only reason I have a lot of dolls is because I have been collecting for six years, ever since I was six.

    ReplyDelete