Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Compairing Caroline

As you can tell by the title Iam going to compare Caroline with,,
Lanie Holland & Felicitys Summer Outfit
 This is Felicitys Summer Outfit.  It looks almost JUST like Caroline's meet dress, only Felicitys is white and Caroline's is pink.
I think that American Girl can make NEW designs... NOT touch up an old retierd design...

Now let's look at Lanie.. hmm.. SAME face mold, same featherd eyebrows. Also, SAME blonde curly hair (only lanies is shorter and has side bangs) But, I DO think that Lanies hair IS a bit darker and stiffer. Caroline's looks more soft.
What do YOU think about Caroline??
I love her she will still be at the top of my wishlist but, I do wish American girl would come up with some new things.... not borrow from retierd things

No comments:

Post a Comment