Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Doll Photo Contest! Fall 2012! (rewards!)

So how do you all like my Fall design???!
I have a exciting announcement.........
I am doing a Fall Doll 2012 photo contest!
I am really excited about this! So here's how it works.....
Every Friday I will be posting pictures sent from you and judging them. And every week will have a certain theme you will have to follow. And every week (depending on how many girl's enter) I will disqualify one girl from the contest. But at the end EVERY girl get's a reward from me (even if they loose:)
Here are the Can's and Can'ts
Can:
  • Use photo editing sites such as Pickmonkey.
  • Use other doll's besides American girl dolls.
  • Be outside or inside.
Can't
  • Use photo's of yourself with your dolls.
  • Use any language if adding texts to your picture.
Please email me your picture every Friday to,
emmafaithsunbeam@yahoo.com
Stay tuned every Friday starting either TOMORROW or NEXT friday depending on how many picture's I get.
IF you CAN'T email please make a post of your picture on YOUR blog then comment on this post or every Friday's post a link of your picture post on you blog.

PLEASE ENTER THIS PHOTO CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Emma
PS: Here are the reward for the winners!
1st place winner wins...
  • A customized reward with their pictures!
  • A new blog design! (If you want one..)
  • Interveiw on my blog!!!
  • 1st doll to go into my new doll school AG university!!!!!!
Runner Up wins...
  • A customized reward with thier pictures!
  • A new blog design! (If you want one...)
  • Interveiw on my blog!!!

Third place winner wins...
  • A cutomized reward with their pictures!
  • And a interveiw on my blog!!!

1 comment: