Monday, October 15, 2012

Doll Hair Studio!

Hi Guys! (More like girls hahaha)
Sooooo My Mom went to out local Goodwill store today, And found something special for mwa! She said she was looking through the dvd's and spotted Doll Hair Studio she was not going to look at it but since it said Doll she went ahead and picked it up. Then, When she saw "American Girl" She was sold ;) So today I came home after skating practice, I had a special suprise waiting for me!


I also got my new catalog in the mail today! Pretty Cool ;)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really cool! I wish AG still made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaney,
    Actually, They do! Just go on thier website, then go to shop, then to sale, then to All of the sale stuff and it's on sale for 3.00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... The thing is, that's the clearance sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you buy the Ag hair salon studio kit thingy it comes with that dvd i have it and love it

    ReplyDelete