Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloweeeeen!

I love Halloween...... Candy, Free Candy! And, getting to dress up into anything you want! I am going to be a Pink Butterfly. So updates! My Mom Radomly brought home 2 cats! But, sadly, I am allergic to cats so they have to stay in a room that I can't be in unless I have to :( But I can still play with them as long as I wash my hands afterwards ;) Ones a boy, and the other is a girl! Lucy & Edmund (Yes my brother loves Narnia;) The Hurricane didnt do anything at all! I still have power and everything! And they were like "This is going to be devestating to the east coast." it probably was pretty bad up north though:( Sorry that this was kind of a ramble of me!
OH!!!! And my little sister's birthday is coming up and my Mom is planning on getting her, her first AG doll!!! I am sooo exsited for a new doll in the house :)
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment